HOW TO USE
- To Refresh: When you want to change your mood while working, or when you want to avoid drowsiness while driving.
- As a room fragrance: When sprayed in the air or on a curtain, the scent infuses the room. A quick spray, even when visiting.
- As a fabric freshener: Spray several times on clothes, curtains, bedding, etc.
- As a pillow mist: Spray on the pillow. The scent of high-quality Hinoki induces a comfortable sleep.
- As a deodorising spray: For places where you are concerned about odours, such as room wallpaper.
- Contents: 150ml
- Raw material: Water, Hinoki oil (branches and leaves), ethanol, Roman chamomile flower oil
- Storage method: Avoid direct sunlight and store in a cool, dark place.
- Country of origin: Okayama / Japan
Do not use or store the product within reach of children or near a fire. For external use only.
hinoki Lab was established in 1985, pursuing to protect forests. With the efforts of more than 30 years of research on hinoki, we present the beauty of hinoki fragrance and its benefits.
We consider research and development as a heart of our brand. Understanding plants and creating a product that brings well being to life. We also conduct a joint research with Okayama University and third party laboratories to deepen our awareness. We are continuously discovering the beauty and benefits of hinoki and other Japanese plants.